We aim to enable people with learning disabilities to reach beyond expectation by providing personalised support, purposeful activity and by creating new opportunities for people to lead a fulfilling life in their own community.
A community where people with learning disabilities can make a good life – a life full of meaning, challenge, opportunity and friendship.
We believe that:
- We all need to feel safe, valued and welcome and able to trust the people around us.
- Having aspirations – however big or small – makes life challenging and fulfilling.
- Being person-centred means taking time to get to know the person.
- Everyone should have opportunities for an active life in their own community.
- The views and experiences of adults with learning disabilities and their families should be heard
- By reaching beyond expectation as an organisation, we will enable adults with learning disabilities to
reach beyond their own expectations.
Raise funds for Reach, setup your Just Giving Page using the button below…