We aim to enable people with learning disabilities to reach beyond expectation by providing personalised support, purposeful activity and by creating new opportunities for people to lead a fulfilling life in their own community.
A community where people with learning disabilities can make a good life – a life full of meaning, challenge, opportunity and friendship.
We believe that:
- We all need to feel safe, valued and welcome and able to trust the people around us.
- Having aspirations – however big or small – makes life challenging and fulfilling.
- Being person-centred means taking time to get to know the person.
- Everyone should have opportunities for an active life in their own community.
- The views and experiences of adults with learning disabilities and their families should be heard
- By reaching beyond expectation as an organisation, we will enable adults with learning disabilities to
reach beyond their own expectations.